Q. How to reduce chest fat?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
Published on Sep 16, 2019

I am 18-years old male with weight 176.37 pounds, height 68.5 inches. I want to get rid of chest fat and not under any medication.

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

If the chest fat is due to loose skin, it becomes very difficult to get rid of it. The best way to somehow make it proportionate is to work out and get an extensive chest, which will automatically stretch the skin and it will not look like that the fat is accumulating around the nipple area. I will advise you do chest workout three to four times a week although the best workout for chest is still push-ups. I will recommend you to search for chest workouts and start training according to the regimen. It will help you over some time.

| 

Can exercise help premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full »

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full »

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full »

Ask a Fitness Expert Now