Q. How to reduce chest fat?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Sep 16, 2019

I am 18-years old male with weight 176.37 pounds, height 68.5 inches. I want to get rid of chest fat and not under any medication.

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

If the chest fat is due to loose skin, it becomes very difficult to get rid of it. The best way to somehow make it proportionate is to work out and get an extensive chest, which will automatically stretch the skin and it will not look like that the fat is accumulating around the nipple area. I will advise you do chest workout three to four times a week although the best workout for chest is still push-ups. I will recommend you to search for chest workouts and start training according to the regimen. It will help you over some time.

Can exercise help premature ejaculation?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 29 year old married male. I have premature ejaculation problem. What are the ways for me to overcome it? Will exercises or workout help in overcoming it? Can you suggest me ways to overcome it?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com.Premature ejaculation in most individuals occurs because of associated anxiety, psychological reasons, and hyperexcitation. Relaxation and treatment of anxiety result in improvement in most individuals. The first thing you have to understand that it is normal to ejacula...  Read Full

I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and under L-Arginine. Please solve my problem.

Query: Hello doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Early morning sex power is also very low. There is a quick immature erection. The genital part does not stand properly. Right now, I am taking 1000 mg L-Arginine once daily. Can you please solve my problem?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to the icliniq.com. For your erectile dysfunction problem, you have to rule out organic cause like thickening of an artery supplying penis due to fat deposition. It is called atherosclerosis thickening of the artery. For that color Doppler ultrasound, penile angiography can be done....  Read Full

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full >>

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Cervical length needs to be checked again at 24 weeks for further advice. In general, twin pregnancy has a tendency for preterm labor. Your focus right now should be on preventing preterm labor rather than normal delivery. For normal delivery to happen, you do not need t...  Read Full

Ask a Fitness Expert Now