Q. What can I do to reduce my chest and stomach fat completely?

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

I have a fat issue in my body. I have chest and stomach fat in my body. And for that, I am too much worried that how to reduce chest fat (basically this is too much irritating for me) and stomach fat and becoming a fit and healthy person. Please give me some suggestion what to do so that I can reduce my chest and stomach fat completely. Morning normally I have breakfast as milk and cornflakes, as lunch I have food in office and weekend is PG food and at night rice, curry and fish or egg or chicken as dinner and one or two times per day drinking juice.

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

Dietician Nutritionist
#

You need not worry as your BMI (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is in the normal range as per WHO standards. You may need to work on spot reduction with some ab workouts. Your diet plan is fine you may require to include two mini meals of some fibers like fruits or vegetable salad mid-morning and late, filling water and drink for the whole day. This crush will help you to improve metabolism and antioxidants. You can use daily new herbs to enjoy taste like one-day cumin or peppermint or ginger or fennel seeds.

For more information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

| 

Please, can you elaborate on the need to work on spot reduction with sum ab workouts? And also please let me know will it help me to reduce my chest and stomach fat because chest and stomach fats are too much irritating for me. I want to reduce fat and want to become slim.

Dr. Sumiya Sulthana

Dietician Nutritionist
#

You need to do abs workout as crunches and muscle strengthening exercise. Definitely, it will help. It will take time to convert fat into muscles but will definitely happen. You can get information about the exercises from online sources and practice them.

|