Fear In Parents

Why am I not interested in studies?

Query: Hi doctor,First time, when I was in the hostel I acted like fainting. So, they took me to the hospital and after checking BP, the doctor said it was low. The next day, I got very high fever and came home. Then after some days, I went hostel as I had kidney pain. I was brought here and had a scan. Th...  Read Full »

Dr. Mehwish Mursaleen

Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to the icliniq.com. I completely understand that you are feeling a lack of interest in studies and unable to focus on your studies.  Read Full »

How to become a more independent person?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old female. I am doing my graduation. I am a little moody, and I want to live my life in my way. I do not want my parents to bother me. Their mentality is old. They do not want to accept new generations like us. They think if I wear a short dress, it means I am characterles...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In the present situation, you should focus more on your studies and get a job as early as possible. A good job will result in independence, and this will help you in making a right decision. The difference in opinions and thinking is due to a generation gap, and this ca...  Read Full »