Fear In Parents

My mother feels I give all my love and support to my wife, and I do not care about her or my father. How to resolve this issue?

Query: Hello doctor, I got married four months back this year, and my age is 29. I bought a safety glass for my wife since the oil spilled over her head while cooking. However, my mother stayed with me and cooked for me for eight years. And I did not buy safety glass for her. And my mother became angry tha...  Read Full »

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for taking help from a psychiatrist. It will be difficult for you to manage both your mother and your wife. Your mother has difficulty accepting that you are going to give more love and importance to your wife, not your mother. It is the female nature of jeal...  Read Full »

How to become a more independent person?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 23 years old female. I am doing my graduation. I am a little moody, and I want to live my life in my way. I do not want my parents to bother me. Their mentality is old. They do not want to accept new generations like us. They think if I wear a short dress, it means I am characterles...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In the present situation, you should focus more on your studies and get a job as early as possible. A good job will result in independence, and this will help you in making a right decision. The difference in opinions and thinking is due to a generation gap, and this ca...  Read Full »