Features Of Seborrheic Keratosis

How to confirm melanoma?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a mole on the right side of my face. It is uneven, weirdly colored, has no clear lines and bleed easily if scratched. I have a lot of moles in my scalp but none like this. Could it be melanoma? If it is not then can I just scratch it off? I wish to know your opinion.  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As per experience only two skin diseases looks like this. The first one is of course melanoma and the second is seborrheic keratosis. The main signs and symptoms of melanoma are as follows: ...  Read Full »