Fetal Lung Maturity

I am 35 weeks pregnant, and I am having contractions every six minutes. What to do?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35.3 weeks pregnant. When I turned 35 weeks, my mucus plug fell out, and I started having contractions every six¬†minutes apart consistently. I went to the hospital and was 1.5 cm dilated. They could not do anything, so they sent me home. I was wondering if it was fine to start tr...  Read Full »

Dr. Shalaka Joshi

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are 35.3 weeks pregnant, and only the mucus plug fell off, so I believe that it was just sticky white secretion that came out. Dilation of 1.5 cm, which must not be progressing might be the reason for sending you home. I expect that you have received injection Beta...  Read Full »