I have fever, cough, headache, sore throat, and body ache. Kindly help.

Q. How to overcome fever, sore throat, cough and body ache?

Dr. Sugreev Singh

I am having a cough, fever, headache, body ache, sore throat, and no other complaints.

Kindly help.

#

Welcome toicliniq.com.

I read your query and can understand your concern.

Fever cough and sore throat indicate that you have an infection, most commonly these symptoms are caused by a bacterial infection (streptococcus). So do not worry I will prescribe you medicine and you will be fine in a few days. If symptoms increase then you can message me anytime.

1. Please avoid cold drinks.

2. Drink lukewarm water, green tea, or regular tea throughout the day.

3. Please tell me do you have a dry cough or cough with phlegm?

4. Do you have difficulties in swallowing?

5. Since when do you have these symptoms?

Revert with the answer to assist further.

Thank you and take care.

Infection

None

Viral infection

Fever , sore throat, cough

Tab pan -d once before breakfast

Tab azithromycin 500 mg once after meal ( noon)

Tab paracetamol 650 mg twice a day after meal

Take these medications for 3 days

Drink lukewarm water only

|