Q. What can be done for fever, cold and dry cough?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I am having fever since last 4 days, cold and dry cough. Medicines used are Paracetmol, Amoxycillin, age: 49 years.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

General Medicine Internal Medicine Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)
#

I can understand your concern. I have gone through the reports you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Her WBC count is slightly lower. So, in my opinion, you should get chest X-ray done and Corona report. May I know what is Corona situation in your area?

| 

Corona test is negative, Corona situation is moderate.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

#

When did you get it done? I mean it can be possible to have negative report in early days of infection. May I know exact date of symptom onset and test? Is she taking any multivitamin like Zincovit and Limcee? Any breathing difficulty? Please reply me answers of above asked questions so that I can guide you better.

| 

Corona test was done on July 1st (done by government authorities). Result came on July 5th as negative. Fever started on July 1st most of the times in a day it is 101 F. Cough started 2 days back, whenever I coughs, breathing problem occurs, severe head pain, urine leakage. Not using Zincovit or Limcee.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

#

I can understand your concern. I think, you should get done chest X-ray, oxygen saturation recording. I think you should start Augmentin 625 1-0-1. Tablet Azithromycin 500 mg 1-0-0. Tablet Zincovit 1 BD. Tablet Limcee 1-1-1. Which doctor you have consulted? I mean pulmonologist or physician?

|