Q. I am having lump in my breast. Please interpret my ultrasound report.

Dr. Vivek Chail
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2019 and last reviewed on: Oct 16, 2019

I am 26 years old and having a lump on my breast and was advised to do an ultrasound. I have my images and would like to know if there is anything to worry about. No family history of breast cancer.

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

Please share the images for a detailed discussion.

| 

I have attached files.

Dr. Vivek Chail

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

I have seen the image. (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity).

The images are showing a clear cyst in the left breast 1 to 2 o' clock area (the larger one with black contents), and on the side of it, there is another smaller lesion (gray and lobulated) and is most likely outside the cyst. It is probably a benign lesion like a fibroadenoma.

| 

I am worried about my breast lump. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30 year old mother of a 11 months old. Today, I found a red, inflammation on the surface of left breast on the lower side. It is a lump kind of stuff. I am doubtful whether it is cancer. I did not see any other symptoms of breast cancer as other things look normal. I am so worried....  Read Full »

What treatment can be done for mammary duct ectasia with chronic granulomatous mastitis?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 33 years old female. Before four years, I had a baby girl but she never did breastfeeding on my left breast. Now before one month, I have noticed I have breast lump which is never painful for me. I had reduced my weight to 8 to 10 kg from last 10 months. That is the only symptom th...  Read Full »

I have many lumps in breasts that are painful during periods. Are they fibroadenomas?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many lumps in both breasts for the last few years. All these lumps were diagnosed, and we got to know that these are fibroadenomas. But still, I am tensed. What diet should I take and how to proceed further with the treatment so that it does not turn into something worse? I have...  Read Full »

Ask a Radiologist Now