Q. Please prescribe ayurvedic medicines to reduce fibroid.

Dr. Alka

My age is 27 years old. I am unmarried. Three years ago, I have undergone a myomectomy and a large fibroid was removed. Since then, I am fine. For the past one month, I am bleeding again with pain. Now, the scan showed more than three intramural fibroids. One largest fibroid measuring 40 mm x 35 mm. Except this, the uterus is normal in all aspects. Thyroid test also shows normal. Please describe ayurvedic medicine to reduce my fibroids.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query. In ayurveda, there is panchakarma therapy. Under which there is a procedure named as virechana therapy which is purgation therapy. It is helpful to your problem. Along with it, your treating physician will prescribe you oral ayurvedic treatment. So you should visit a nearby ayurveda physician or panchakarma center and ask for the procedure.

Hormonal imbalance or idiopathic causes.

Ultrasonography.

| 

Why am I bleeding for the past 16 days?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been bleeding for 16 days. I have had blood tests done and an ultrasound done which both came back normal. My last PAP test was about 16 months ago which was also normal. I am 26 years old and currently taking Femme-Tab ED 20/100. Kindly advice.  Read Full »

Is there an ayurveda treatment for nonretractable foreskin?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I am unable to retract my foreskin in both flaccid and erect state. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give m...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now