Q. Will I lose my virginity if I finger myself?

Answered by Dr. Neha Singh Rathod and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Fingering or Masturbation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am an 18 year old female, and I masturbate very often. I just rub my vagina, but I do not finger myself. I get really tempted to finger it. Whenever I try to do so, I get nervous and just finish it off by rubbing my vagina. Is it safe to finger my vagina? If yes, how do I do it? What are the safest ways to do it and how often should I do it? Is my hymen going to break if I do so? Will I lose my virginity? Also, is it weird that my vagina becomes wet when I am aroused?