Flat Belly

How to lose belly fat?

Query: Hi doctor, In two months, I am going to be 24. My weight is 52 kg and my height is 5 feet 3.5 inches. I want to lose some weight, especially belly fat and side fat. Please give me a solution. Thank you.  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for your question. I can see your BMI (body mass index) is 20.0. This is quite standard as per your weight and height are concerned. For losing weight, you should go for meal planning that is diet. Maintain disciplined lifestyle, rest and also daily few fr...  Read Full »

How to get a flat stomach fast?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old female. I am 5'6" tall and I weigh 62 kg. For the past one year, my abdomen and belly size has been increasing. Kindly give tips for a flat belly.  Read Full »

Dr. Vandana Andrews

Family Physician, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There are no medications that help in reducing weight. Start morning walk for about 45 minutes daily. Start exercising for about 30 minutes daily. First, you have to limit the intake of sugar and carbohydrates. Try to add more protein to your diet. Chicken, f...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest a diet plan to reduce weight and belly fat.

Query: Hello doctor, I am trying to reduce my weight and belly fat, but I am not able to reduce my belly fat successfully. I am also getting kidney stones frequently and undergone surgery just two weeks back and also six months back. I want to reduce my belly fat without getting kidney stones. Let me brief...  Read Full »

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician, Fitness Expert, Nutritionist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can practice some brisk home body poses and exercises other than walking or running. Also, reduce your calorie to lose weight with low carbohydrate diet. Have mainly two roti, mix vegetables, citrus fruits and cucumber. Take vegan based diet, less organi...  Read Full »

How to reduce belly fat in a diabetic?

Query: Hello doctor, My father is a diabetic since 25 years. He had bypass surgery last year and has gained some belly fat. He is taking medication for lipids. He has grade 2 fatty liver with no symptoms. Please examine my father's recent ultrasound which was done to check his enlarged prostate. Also, pl...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. His ultrasound (attachment removed to protect patient identity) of abdomen suggests fatty liver. Liver function test (LFT) is normal. This indicates there is fat in liver, but it is not damaging liver. There is no specific treatment for fatty liver. Main treatment to ...  Read Full »