Q. What can be the reason for the appearance of bumps and itching on my penis after a massage session?

I used to be sexually active seven years back. Then I started going for a massage and used to get a handjob or body-to-body rubbing (not with genitals). When I was a child or teenager, someone gave me a handjob, and a few days later, I saw a bump on my scrotum, which disappeared later.

For the past six years, I have gone to massage a lot. A few times, I have seen a single bump appearing on my scrotum and lower abdomen region below the start of the penis, and it is painful and itchy and disappeared in a few months or days. The doctor said it could be folliculitis. Now I have a few doubts; a) Will touching the anus with the other person's finger cause STDs? b) Will the massage where the other person sat on my hips wearing panties while I was naked cause STDs? c) Will licking buttocks by another person cause STDs?

After my last massage session, I observed a bump-like thing on my penis, which sometimes is painful and itchy.

I have attached a picture. I have itching on my buttocks and sometimes on the anus. I had done herpes, syphilis, and HIV tests three years back, and all were negative. Am I suffering from an STD? Kindly help.

#

Do you have any symptoms in buttocks?

Thanks for the reply.

At times I feel itchy and painful there, but when I touch it does not pain.

#

I had gone through the attachments (attachments were removed to protect the patient's identity).

STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like a wart, molluscum contagiosum, and herpes can be transmitted through this route. Sitting over you does not put you at risk. Licking your butt does not put you at risk.

The lesion you are having is of folliculitis and a normal sebaceous cyst. There is nothing to worry about, and no intervention is required. I advise you to refrain from such activities to be free from STDs.

If you have any further questions, kindly revert.

|