Q. What has caused a painful blister in the inner thigh?

I have got a small blister on the inner thigh of the right leg. I had got a similar blister at the same spot last year. The new blister is just adjacent to it. This, as per my understanding is due to body heat. When I take B-complex tablets during the night, the pain subsides the next day but reemerges if I miss the tablet. Please advise proper medicine (tablet and ointment) as this reoccurs every year.

#

This is probably folliculitis and occurs due to unhygienic and sweaty local area. You need to keep it clean and dry especially in hot seasons. You should use powder like Nycil daily so as to keep it dry. Now, you should have capsule Augmentin duo 1 g two times a day after food along with some antacid like tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg before breakfast once a day for five days. You should also apply Neosporin powder or ointment Mupirocin two times a day, and after resolution, you should use Nycil powder to keep the area dry and twice daily bathing especially on sweaty days.

|