Foods To Avoid

What foods need to be avoided while trying to conceive?

Query: Hello Doctor, I have been trying to conceive for the last two months. I have a heat body. I have abt 3 to 4 heat boils and Hence wanted to know the foods to avoid during ttc. I eat at least 4 guavas every week and take chickpea often. I also take capsicum salad twice a week , but was told caps...  Read Full »

Dr. Kamalpreet Kaur Nagpal

Answer: Hi. It is good you are trying to conceive but dont have any myths regarding food items.Take care of your ovulation days (pregnancy days) which are from 11th to 22nd day in a 28-30 day cycle.This will increase the chances the of conception if you try in these days. Regarding your diet, take more of...  Read Full »

Which fruits are safe to have to protect self from Nipah virus?

Query: Hello doctor, Just for precaution which fruits are safe to have to protect self from Nipah virus? Coconut water and citrus limetta, are safe to take? What to eat to detect Nipah virus? I heard there is a homeopathy medicine already invented to combat that virus? Is that true? Gelsemium 200 is the n...  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. To prevent Nipah virus, maintain good hygiene procedures like frequent hand washing and cooking food properly before using is the best procedure. It is a brain damaging virus spreading through vertebrate animals to humans and also human to human. Prevention: Do n...  Read Full »