Q. Please suggest diet chart or tips to lose weight soon.

Dr. Suneetha B S

My weight is 81 kg and age is 18. I always try my best to lose weight but I cannot. I joined a gym today and really do not have any knowledge about nutrition. So, it is my request. Please suggest a diet chart or tips on how I can lose weight as soon as possible.

#

Without prior knowledge of your dietary patterns, lifestyle, existing health conditions and family history, it is difficult to suggest a diet plan that is perfect for you. I will give you a set of tips. Always keep these in mind and continue your gym routine. You will definitely reap desired benefits.

1. Avoid oily food and any food that contains added sugar. Always read labels of any readymade food before consuming.
  2. Avoid eating processed food and outside food as much as you can. Eat fresh home-cooked meals.
  3. Sleep and wake up at the same time daily. Eat your meals on time. Basically, set up a biological clock for yourself.
  4. Drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
  5. Instead of three big meals, reduce the size of your main meals and eat healthy snacks in between like raw nuts, sprouts, fruits, etc.
  6. Never start your day with tea or coffee. Eat something healthy within 30 minutes of waking up like soaked nuts and raisins or a fruit.
  7. Finish your last meal two hours before you go to bed.

Follow these general tips. It works for most people wonderfully.

For more information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist

|