Welcome to icliniq.com.
Without prior knowledge of your dietary patterns, lifestyle, existing health conditions and family history, it is difficult to suggest a diet plan that is perfect for you. I will give you a set of tips. Always keep these in mind and continue your gym routine. You will definitely reap desired benefits.
- Avoid oily food and any food that contains added sugar. Always read labels of any readymade food before consuming.
- Avoid eating processed food and outside food as much as you can. Eat fresh home-cooked meals.
- Sleep and wake up at the same time daily. Eat your meals on time. Basically, set up a biological clock for yourself.
- Drink at least 2 liters of water daily.
- Instead of three big meals, reduce the size of your main meals and eat healthy snacks in between like raw nuts, sprouts, fruits, etc.
- Never start your day with tea or coffee. Eat something healthy within 30 minutes of waking up like soaked nuts and raisins or a fruit.
- Finish your last meal two hours before you go to bed.
Follow these general tips. It works for most people wonderfully.
For more information consult a nutritionist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/nutritionist