Q. How to get rid of painless white bumps that are present on my penis?

I noticed a small cluster of small, white bumps on the right side of my penis about mid-shaft. There was no pain or itching, and they never changed. They never popped nor had a pus. There were about four bumps on the left side of my pubic area. After a few days of monitoring for change, I decided to squeeze a few of them as you would do to a pimple. A single, small little “wax” or seed- like thing came out, followed by a small amount of superficial bleeding. I have been treating the area with an acne face wash and slabbing the area with acne cream. After two weeks, they appear to be better, but they are not entirely gone.

Kindly help.

#

I read your query, and I can understand your concern. From the attached image (attachments removed to protect the patient's identity), you have Fordyce spots which are normal body conditions, and you need not worry about them. It can be said that they result from sebaceous glands at an abnormal location. They are harmless. In case they cause any form of distress, I recommend doing the following steps,

1. Maintain adequate hygiene.

2. Eat foods with high antioxidative properties.

3. Increase the quantity of vitamin A, B, C, D, and E in your diet.

4. Avoid wearing tight-fitting undergarments.

I hope this helps you. Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.

Thanks and regards.

|