Q. Why am I having raised lesions and dry skin on my penis since I had unprotected sexual intercourse?

I am having raised lesions and dry skin on my penis since I had unprotected sexual intercourse with my partner. It has been two to three weeks now. The lesions are not pus-filled. The skin is usually more dry in the morning but stays normal throughout the day if I do not apply any cream or moisturizer. I have noticed that it gets worse and becomes painful with dry sex or lubrication. It remains painless until right after sex when it seems like it rashes up. I also got tests done for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and HIV but all were negative.

#

The lesions are not of STD (sexually transmitted disease). They are Fordyce spots of the penis, which are normal sebaceous glands and are harmless in nature. Although no treatment is required, you can get them removed by carbon dioxide laser.Regards.

How about the dry skin?

#

Dry skin can be an absolutely normal phenomenon over the penis. Just apply coconut oil or any good moisturizer as per your need.

Hope it helps you.

|