Q. Can rubbing genitals without penetration and protection get me pregnant?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

My partner and I were rubbing genitals without any protection and penetration and ejaculation of semen. I am not sure if precum is present. I have been experiencing severe temple headaches with dizziness and vomiting for the last two to three weeks. Sometimes I experience cramps and spotting. This happened three months ago, and I have an irregular period. My last period was six months ago. Is it possible for me to be pregnant?

Thank you, doctor.

#

There is no chance of getting pregnant as there was no unprotected vaginal Intercourse, no deposition of semen, and precum deep in the vagina. Delay in periods may be due to some hormone disturbance due to stress or other factors. As your periods are irregular, hormone disturbance must be there. I suggest you take (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent),

1. Tablet Pan (Pantoprazole) 40, one on an empty stomach.

2. Tablet Naxdom (Naproxen and Domperidone) 250 mg, twice a day

All the tablets are to be taken for three days. Please send me a follow-up after three days. We will advise you on some investigation and hormone preparation if needed.

|