Q. There are cracks on my foreskin and I cannot pull it back. What should I do?

Answered by Dr. Mashfika N Alam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Foreskin Cracks or Fungal Infection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: There are cracks on my foreskin and I cannot pull it back.  What should I do?

I have a problem with the foreskin. I cannot pull back the skin as it has developed cracks in the tip area. Please advice.