Q. Please suggest an ayurveda remedy for tight foreskin.

Answered by Dr. Niveditha Srinivasamurthy and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Foreskin or Ashwagandha? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Please suggest an ayurveda remedy for tight foreskin.

I am a 24 year old male. I have a tight foreskin. When my penis is erect I can pull down the skin completely without any problem, but when it is normal, it cannot be pulled down completely. Sometimes, I can, but not always. I do not want to go for surgery. Is there a natural way to heal myself?