Q. Please suggest a treatment for frequent urination.

Dr. Alka
and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Sep 24, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 28, 2019

I am suffering from frequent urination. I have this problem for six months no burning sensation and no painful urination only frequent urination no BP and sugar, please give me a solution to my problem with the prescription.

Dr. Alka

#

I read your query. See frequent urination can have a number of causes like UTI, hyperactive bladder, stress, anxiety, excessive intake of liquids or excessive caffeine intake or some underlying cause. If you went through clinical examination and you do not have any issues. Then the most probable cause can be stress or anxiety or hyperactive bladder. So for stress or anxiety, you need to follow measures to calm down your mind. In the case of hyperactive bladder, do exercises to strengthen your pelvic floor. These will help you. In case you still feel trouble then you should visit a nearby urologist within two weeks. I hope you understand my point.

Can Anxiety And Stress Cause Frequent Urination?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 34 year old male. I had anxiety issues since childhood. I have been jumping from one idea to another for a long time but it has been three years I have an issue with frequent urination. It started in a bad time for me when I was obsessing that I have HIV. No burning, just sligh...  Read Full »

I have frequent urination, thirst, and numbness in feet and hands. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old, my height is 166 cm and my weight is 54 kg. I am a female. I have been feeling symptoms of diabetes like thirst, urination more than usual, extreme hunger, numbness in feet and hands, tingling in my back, hands trembling, blurry vision, my wounds are taking so long to ...  Read Full »

Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD)

Article Overview: A 35-year-old woman came to me with a chief complaint of muscle tension. She stated that she has experienced a considerable amount of muscle tension her entire life, but it has become increasingly worse over the last 12 months. Read Article

The above mentioned patient is suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). GAD can be defined as anxiety and worry about several events and activities for a majority of the day. The anxiety and worry of GAD differs from normal anxiety by its excessiveness, the difficu...  Read Article

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now