Q. How to manage my skin problem in the inner parts that have been present for a month?

Dr. Dilip Kumar Meena

I have skin problems in the inner parts for the past 30 days, so I need to get out of this. I tried using dusting powder, and no use in it

#

I understand your concern. The condition is known as tinea corporis or dermatophytosis. It is a type of superficial skin infection. It can affect the groin, buttocks, skin area, and nails.

I suggest the following medicines for two weeks, then follow up.

• Capsule Syntran SB (Itraconazole) - 65 mg twice a day.
  • Cream Lulifin (Luliconazole) apply once at night.
  • Tablet Teczine (Levocetirizine) - 5 mg once at night

Keep your clothes, including towels, separate. Do follow-up after two weeks. Take care.

|