HomeAnswersAllergy Specialistfungal infectionI developed small pimples on my inner thighs and testicles with severe itching. Could this be a STD?

Are pimple-like growths and itching after sex indicative of an STD?

Share

The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

iCliniq medical review team

Published At October 13, 2023
Reviewed AtJanuary 22, 2024

Patient's Query

I am a 21-year-old male. I have no history of allergies. Recently, I noticed small pimples developing on my inner thighs and testicles. I waited for a week, but the itching became severe, and the pimples continued to grow. I decided to use a cream called Clobeta GM. After applying the cream, the pimples on my thighs and testicles disappeared, but I now have many white rashes on my testicle skin, and the skin is dry and tearing.

Last week, I also noticed a pimple inside my inner anus, and there is now another pimple in my anus. The itching in my anus and testicles is quite intense. I had some physical contact with someone, but I have no information about that person. Is it possible that this could be a sexually transmitted disease (STD), but I am not in contact with that person anymore. Interestingly, the pimples on my thighs started the day after my sexual encounter. Apart from the itching, skin dryness, tearing, white appearance on my testicles, and pimples in my anus, I do not experience any other symptoms. I would appreciate it if you could suggest medicine to address these issues.

Answered by Dr. Sugreev Singh

Thank you for reaching out, and I understand your concern. Based on the symptoms you described, it seems that they are a result of sexual intercourse. It is essential to manage this issue properly; otherwise, it may continue to spread. The symptoms suggest a possible candida or gonorrhea infection. Along with ointments, you will need medication as well. I suggest you apply Clotrimazole ointment twice a day for five days. Also, take one tablet of Levocetirizine 10 mg before sleeping for five days. To provide you with more appropriate advice, please attach a picture of the rashes you have. Once I review it, I will prescribe the necessary antibiotics accordingly. Hope this helps.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Sugreev Singh
Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine

Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Read answers about:

itchingfungal infection

Ask your health query to a doctor online

Allergy Specialist

*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy