Q. I have a white patch on inside part of foreskin. How to get it removed?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Published on Nov 29, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 25, 2019

My age is 22. I have a white patch on the inner side of my foreskin. It does not itch or pain but look weird. I have not had any physical contact. So, it is not an STD. How can I get it removed?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiology Critical Care Physician General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

I welcome you and want to assure you need not worry as everything is going to be fine if proper care and treatment is opted in for. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns.

It occurs due to deficient hygienic conditions of the genitalia.

Please do not worry as it can easily be managed. The best part of it is that there is no pain or itching in it.

It is caused by either fungi or due to the fungal growth. Treatment with proper topical creams will help you get better in a short time.

Apply Hydrozole (Hydrocortisone and Clotrimazole) cream and Triple antibiotic cream (Bacitracin zinc, Neomycin sulphate and Polymyxin B sulphate) on the lesion twice daily.

1. Take plenty of clean drinking water.
2. Keep a balanced and healthy diet to help improve your immunity as such problems also originate when we have a low immunity.
3. Keep the genitals properly washed and make the undershave timely. Long hair cause skin problem in the genital areas and axilla.
4. Pull the foreskin backwards and wash the area with water after every urination. Then wipe it dry with a clean paper towel. Make it a habit. The moisture underneath the foreskin makes room for growth of the pathogens.

For further information consult a dermatologist online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

How Do I Overcome Premature Ejaculation?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old. My height is 5'11'' and I weigh 91 kg. I plan to get married this year. I am currently on no medication. I currently have the following problems for which I desire to seek some solution for premature ejaculation. I think so, there is some kind of problem on the forehea...  Read Full »

Why am I having itching and irritation near genital area?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from heavy itching and irritation in the area between thighs near genital area and asshole area. Currently, I am using Candid B lotion and Clotrimazole cream.  Read Full »

I have pain in the penis after frequent sex. Please suggest medications.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 36 year old male. I am married since six years. I went abroad for a project for two months. There were no sexual relations in these two months. I just came back from the project and am having sex twice a day for the past three days. Now, I have a slight pain in the tip and ba...  Read Full »