Q. Why am I having severe itching beneath the belly and between thighs?

Answered by Dr. Shanza Ikram and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Fungal Infection or Scabies? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My problem is severe itching beneath the belly and between thighs. There are also marks. When I first consulted, the doctor prescribed Onabet cream. It did not go. The second time, another doctor prescribed Permethrin cream. It did not go. Later I consulted a doctor directly and he gave me Ebernet cream. Still, I have the issue. I also used Clotrimazole cream. It did not go. I maintain good hygene. It is almost like dermatophytes as one of the doctors said. Please prescribe me a strong ointment.