Q. Why is there itchy white spot on my penis head with a rough skin after erection?

Dr. Sandeep Golla

I have these itchy white spot on my penis head and also a rough skin after erected. The white spot will be better after applying Clotrimazole ointment, but I can still see some bumps under the skin.

#

Your concern is balanoposthitis. It is a candidal fungal infection which causes secondary irritation and redness. Start using Lulifin cream (Luliconazole) once daily bedtime for 30 consecutive days. Apply Efficort (Hydrocortisone) 0.127 % cream once daily during daytime until redness subsides, then discard it. Check your fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels. It is not contagious and not harmful.

| 

Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day I get an allergy on the penis. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having some allergy on the head of my penis and inner skin. I feel very irritated due to this reason. Whenever I masturbate multiple times a day, it happens.  Read Full »

I have red and itchy bumps on the tip of my penis. What are they?

Query: Hello doctor,There are red and itchy tiny bumps all over the tip of the penis and inside the foreskin. What could it be? About three weeks ago, I had the same problem, which disappeared on its own, in about three days.  Read Full »

I have itching of scrotum from two weeks. Please suggest anti-fungal medicines.

Query: Hello doctor, I am experiencing itching of the scrotum, below the scrotum area as well as in the tip of the foreskin. There is a dry and inflamed area on the right scrotum area. There is inflammation of the tip of fore skin. There is inflammation of the area below the scrotum. I am experiencing it...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»