Q. Why is there itchy white spot on my penis head with a rough skin after erection?

Dr. Sandeep Golla

I have these itchy white spot on my penis head and also a rough skin after erected. The white spot will be better after applying Clotrimazole ointment, but I can still see some bumps under the skin.

Dr. Sandeep Golla

Dermatology Venereology
#

Your concern is balanoposthitis. It is a candidal fungal infection which causes secondary irritation and redness. Start using Lulifin cream (Luliconazole) once daily bedtime for 30 consecutive days. Apply Efficort (Hydrocortisone) 0.127 % cream once daily during daytime until redness subsides, then discard it. Check your fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels. It is not contagious and not harmful.

|