Q. Can I use some supplement to gain weight and build muscles?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

I am 20 years old. My weight is 52 kg. I want to gain my weight. Can I use Nutrigain? Will it help in the build up my muscles?

Dr. Swapan Banerjee

Dietician Fitness Expert Nutritionist
#

The first thing you have to focus on your daily diet and not only supplements. So make a high-calorie food.

Eat more cereals 300 gm mainly plain rice, brown rice or bread, oatmeals, maize, Nutrela, and all whole grains. Add all good quality proteins like organic, dairy proteins, fish, milk, eggs, plant-based sources like pulses and soy products.

Add two tablespoons of ghee on rice and butter on chapatis. Add dry fruits, nuts, almonds, etc.

Add plenty of vegetables, fruits mainly banana and sleep minimum 8 hours. Take good foods with proper digestions and need to consume all out to make the body fit and gain muscles.

|