Q. How to gain weight through ayurvedic treatment?

Answered by Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Ayurvedic Lifestyle? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I fell sick seriously before 13 years. I have lost my weight after that. It was due to sunstroke, and I am facing digestive issues after having it. I have a heaviness in my chest. I consulted a doctor and checked it. There was no infection. I find difficult to gain weight after having digestive problems. Please suggest me a permanent cure.