Q. I want to gain weight and make my muscles firm. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gain Weight or Nutrigain Powder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I want to gain weight and make my muscles firm.  Please help.

My height is 163 cm, and my weight is 52 kg. My body structure is also small, and my muscles are not firm. I want my muscles to get firm, and I want to gain weight. Please help.