Q. I want to gain weight and make my muscles firm. Please help.

Dr. Alka
Published on Jun 24, 2017 and last reviewed on: Feb 05, 2019

My height is 163 cm, and my weight is 52 kg. My body structure is also small, and my muscles are not firm. I want my muscles to get firm, and I want to gain weight. Please help.

Dr. Alka

#

I just read your query.

• I suggest you try doing the following:
  1. Improve your dietary habits. Take equal amounts of protein, carbohydrate, and fats.
  2. You can also try ayurvedic granules named nutrigain for some time. Take one to two teaspoons of these granules with lukewarm milk two times a day for four weeks.
  3. Exercises will help in improving muscle strength. You can learn these exercises from a professional trainer.
  • Try all these things regularly for one month, and you will feel positive results. I hope you find my answer helpful. For more queries, you can consult me. Thank you.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Penis enlargement exercises led to swollen veins on my shaft. Please guide me.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a healthy 33 year old male. I have sex regularly and masturbate regularly. Over the years, I dabbled in penis enlargement exercises. I quit doing them a while back because I felt it was causing a damage to the penis. Recently, I used a cock ring, but for not more than ten minute...  Read Full >>

Dr. Shahil Khant
Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the images sent by you (attachment removed to protect patient identity). If there is a pain of veins, especially when you touch them, or any signs of inflammation, only then it is a thrombophlebitis of veins. In your case, it could be thrombophlebitis, but...  Read Full

How to gain weight soon?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 27 years old. I am unable to gain weight. I am in depression as I am underweight. My weight is 49 kilograms. Currently, I am taking homeopathy medicines.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Take Nutrigain granules (Ashwagandha with Shatavari) one teaspoon two times a day with lukewarm milk and add a half teaspoon of Desi ghee or clarified butter in lukewarm milk. It will help you in gaining weight. Also, learn exercises which...  Read Full

My cervix length is small. Can I do some exercise to get normal delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 23-week pregnant with DCDA twin. My CL at week 19 was 28 mm and I was asked to take bed rest. Can I do any exercise because I prefer natural delivery? Currently, I am taking Progesterone tablets vaginally and also weekly Progesterone injection.  Read Full >>

Dr. Dattaprasad Balasaheb Inamdar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to iclinq.com. Cervical length needs to be checked again at 24 weeks for further advice. In general, twin pregnancy has a tendency for preterm labor. Your focus right now should be on preventing preterm labor rather than normal delivery. For normal delivery to happen, you do not need t...  Read Full

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now