Q. I have problem with gas in my stomach. How can I get rid of this issue?

Dr. Lokesh

My age is 30 years and weight is 84 kg. I have a problem with gas in my stomach.

#

1. Raise the head end of the bed at night by keeping a log or brick under the head end of the bed if you have symptoms at night.
  2. Avoid tomato and tomato-based products such as ketchup and sauce.
  3. Avoid citrus fruits like oranges, sweet lime, lemon and their juices.
  4. Do not drink more than two cups of tea or coffee in a day and avoid them totally if possible.
  5. Have frequent but small feeds every three to four hours (take five to six feeds in a day).
  6. Breakfast should be the largest meal of the day and dinner the smallest.
  7. There should be a 3-hour gap maintained between dinner and sleep.
  8. Ensure a brisk walk for 30 to 45 minutes daily.
  9. Do not eat at least two hours before exercise.
  10. Avoid lifting heavy weights - greater than 2 kg.
  11. Avoid wearing rigid clothes at the waist.
  12. Avoid tobacco and alcohol in all forms.
  13. Your medicines for acid reflux needs to be taken 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner (like Pantoprozole 40 mg once a day before dinner).
  14. Do not use painkillers of the NSAID group (only use Paracetamol if needed).

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

|