Q. I am suffering from frequent vomiting and loose motions. Why?

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

I am suffering from frequent vomiting and loose motions. I consulted a doctor nearby, and he gave me a few tablets and glucose. After that, I took breakfast, and I had stomach pain and I vomited once.

#

It seems that you have acute gastroenteritis. It is possible that you have taken something in food or water which was uncertain, in the last couple of days. This has caused you to develop vomiting and stomach ache. I suggest you to use the following:

1. Capsule Nexium (Esomeprazole) 40 mg once daily half an hour before meals.
  2. Tablet Onset (Ondansetron) 8 mg thrice daily half an hour before meals.
  3. Tablet Gaviscon (Aluminium hydroxide + Magnesium carbonate) thrice daily within half an hour of your meals thrice daily.

If you still have abdominal pain, use peppermint oil. Peppermint oil is available at the superstore. Drink two tablespoons of peppermint oil thrice daily for abdominal pain. Take clean water and home-cooked food. For now, you should take a liquid diet. You will be better within a day.

|