Gelsemium

I have low mental exhaustion threshold. I am unable to concentrate. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, My brain is getting exhausted after reading books or journals or watching movies or TV continuously for few hours. My mental exhaustion threshold is 80 to 85 % less than that of the normal person. It lasts for two to five days or more depending on the intensity. During that time my min...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurav Arora

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Keeping your symptoms in view, my suggestions are as follows: The mind is related to our lifestyle and thinking. Try to relax and give yourself some time in between the things to avoid brain exhaustion. Try to make a timeline to reduce your stress and not to add. You can ...  Read Full »