Q. When I wake up early in the morning, I feel nauseated. Please suggest some medicine.

This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 25, 2020 and last reviewed on: May 07, 2021

I have pain in the left side of my chest, and sometimes when I wake up early in the morning, I always find some pain in my stomach and nausea. Please help.

#

It seems you have gastritis. You can do an ECG (electrocardiogram) to rule out the cardiac condition. Also, please tell me your age, blood pressure level, history of hypertension, diabetes, smoking, alcohol habits, etc. We will help you once we have your complete history. Thanks.

My ECG report was normal. I occasionally drink alcohol. I do not have diabetes. Some doctors suggested to me some mind relaxing medicines like Relax BB, Estomine SF, and Peace. But these medicines never worked. Doctors ask me whether I have anxiety. But I think it is not a part of anxiety because whenever I wake up early in the morning, I feel nauseating. Sometimes after breakfast, some of the food comes out. I am troubled about this problem. I have already tried Rabidoc and many other capsules, which we take early in the morning before breakfast. Kindly suggest me some good medicines because whenever I get pain, it is excruciating. Some days I feel as if I am completely fine, and some days I feel painful. I smell a weird smell and taste in my mouth. Sometimes when I feel unwell, my blood pressure goes high, about 150. My age is 24. Due to business, I feel depressed and pain in my chest. So I take Equilibrium tablet to relax. Kindly suggest to me proper medicine so that I can come out of this problem.

#

It seems you have Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), which gets aggravated by stress and anxiety. ECG is normal, so cardiac problem is improbable. Your history is classical of GERD. I am sure medicines for GERD will help you. Also, I would suggest some medications for depression and anxiety. I need to know these things before suggesting drugs.

1. How is your sleep?

2. What is your work (whether you do night shifts)? I will avoid suggesting sedatives.

3. What is your weight and height? So that I can calculate the appropriate dose for you.

Reply with these queries so that I can help you with medicines.

Thanks for the reply.

I have a sound sleep, but sometimes when I feel the pain, I never sleep. But I sleep at 12 in the night. I am doing my business. Lots of time I travel, and there is a lot of stress in my work because of my business. So these days I am afraid to travel because I do not know when my problem will start. I want to clear to you that I was a pleased man, but due to my last job, I came into depression. I think since last year I am facing this kind of problem. I never had this kind of problem before. I am 48 kg, and my height is 5 feet and 3 inches. I always carry Cloze in my pocket because some doctor suggested that if I feel nervous, I can take it. For the last seven months, I am not using this medicine also. Kindly suggest me some good treatment so that I can be better again. I want to come out from this kind of silly problem.

#

Best solution for you is to reconsider changing your business. If you are overstressed in this age,there is no point in doing that business. I would suggest you quit and find a good relaxed job. That is a suggestion. Now coming to your GERD and anxiety part, I have considered all of your basic details, and I suggest you the following medications,

1. Tablet Pantocid DSR (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) once daily in the morning.

2. Tablet Pantocid 40 (Pantoprazole) once daily at night.

3. Tab Etilaam S 5 mg (Etizolam and Escitalopram) twice a day.

Take these medications for about 10 days and review with me. Do not continue these medications without further consultation, more than 15 days.

|