Q. When I wake up early in the morning, I feel nauseated. Please suggest some medicine.

i have pain in my left side of chest and sometimes when i woke up early in the morning i always find their is some pain in my stomach and mean while i feel as v

Critical Care Physician Diabetology General Medicine Internal Medicine Medical Gastroenterology Nephrology Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors) Rheumatology
#

Dear

It seems you have Gastritis. You should get an ECG done to rule out cardiac condition.

Also tell me , your age , blood pressure , any history of hypertesnion , diabetes. Any smoking , alcohol? We will help you , once we have you complete history.

| 
Doctor ECG was normal. but sometimes i take alcohal only occasionaly.i dnt have diabetes. some doctor suggest me some mind relax medicine like relax-BB, estomine-SF & peace.but these medicines never works.doctors ask me that i have anxiety.but i think its not a part of anxiety coz whenever i woke up early in the morning i feel as vomit will come but it did not come but just only feels like that. sometime after breakfast some part of breakfast comes back. i am very upset with this problem.i had already try rebidoc and many more capsules those we can take early morning before breakfast. kindly suggest me some good medicines.coz whenever it pain comes it feels as i will no more.sometime it feels as i am totally fine i dnt have any problem and someday it feels as i am full with pain and some different kind of taste comes in my mouth and i feel bad smell in my mouth with bad taste. sometime when i feel not to fine blood pressure gone higher near about 150. my age is 24y. due to business i feel depress and when i feel more depression i feel some kind of pain in my heart and then i used to take some mind relax medicine like ecolibrium it makes me some relax. kind suggest me proper medicine so that i can come out from this problem.

#

Dear

It seems you have Gastro esophageal reflux disease (GERD). Which gets aggravated by stress and anxiety. ECG is normal , so cardiac problem is very unlikely.

Your history is classical of GERD.

I am sure medicines for GERD will help you , also i would suggest medication for depression and anxiety part. I need to know these things before prescribing you medicines.

1. How is your sleep? 2. What is your work ? I mean by asking it , to know if you are doing night shifts , so i will not give medicines , which will cause sedation. 3. Your weight and height to calculate the appropriate dose for you.

Reply with these queries , so that i can help you with medicines.

| 
Doctor i have a sound sleep but sometime when i feel pain then i never ever sleep.but i sleep at 12pm night.i am doing my own business. but lot of time i travel and their is lot of stress in my work because i am dealing in education business. that why these days i affraid to travel because i dont know when my problem will start.but one thing i want to clear you that i was very happy man but due to my last job i came in depression i think from last 1 year i am facing this kind of problem before that i never ever had this kind of problem.i am 48kg and height is 5'3...everytime i used to take clozex in my pocket because some doctor suggest me that if anytime i feel nervous then just to take this medicine but from last 7 months i am not using this medicine also. kindly suggest me some good medicine so that i can be better again. i just want to come out from this kind of silly problem.

#

Dear.

Best solution for you is to re consider changing your business, if you are overstressed at this age , no point in doing that business. Specially if you are into admission consultancies , i would suggest you to quit and find a good relaxed job. That is a suggestion.

Now coming to your GERD and Anxiety part , i have considered all of your basic details , and i advice you following medications : 1. Tab Pantocid DSR once daily in morning. 2. Tab Pantocid 40 once daily in night. 3. Tab Etilaam - S (5) twice a day.

Take these medications for about 10 days and review with me , how are you feeling. Don't continue with these medications with out further consultation , more than 15 days.

Disclaimer: The Expert's advice is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Please consult your nearest physician before acting on it. The advice is not valid for medico-legal purposes also.

|