Q. For the last few years, I have serious acidity problem. Please help.

Dr. Roshan Tiwari
and medically reviewed by Dr. Chithranjali Ravichandran

I am a 24-year-old male. For the last few years, I have serious acidity problem in my stomach. Every day I need to fight against that. Either I need to take an antacid in the morning or evening else it more than normal acidity. I feel a burning sensation in my stomach, and like heart burning, an acidic taste in my mouth, especially the whole stomach, is burning. Once I feel it is already acidity in my stomach, whatever I eat, it goes only burning and burning until I take an antacid.

Nowadays, I am afraid of that. Can you please help me?

#

As I can see you have interactable acidity, I would like to recommend some dietary modifications and medications.

Gastroenteritis.

Gastric ulcer.

Gastroenteritis.

One capsule Pantoprazole empty stomach in the morning.
Two teaspoon Mucaine gel 15 minutes before meal two times a day.
5 ml Sucralfate 1 gm syrup 4 time a day before meal.

Avoid tea or coffee, spicy and oily food.
Increase intake of probiotics and curd or buttermilk.

After three days.

As I discontinued Pantoprazole, it has started producing acid in the stomach. After breakfast, I can feel it, but after I take lunch, it is fully acidic. Is there any permanent solution you can provide, please?

I am drinking enough water, taking both the syrup till now.

#

As I can see, you have acid reflux. It usually takes time to recover. Do not discontinue the medicine without my advice. Possibly try to eat a small amount of food (1 bowl) in 2 to 3 hours. It will decrease acid reflux.

Discontinuation of medicine.

Gastritis.

GERD.

One capsule Rabeprazole DSR empty stomach in the morning.
Strictly follow these medications for seven days.

Possibly try to eat a little amount of food (1 bowl) in 2 to 3 hours it will decrease acid reflux.

After seven days.

|