Welcome back to icliniq.com.
I read your query and can understand your concern.
About the laboratory reports, below are the findings.
1. CBC (complete blood count) is normal with normal DLC (differential leukocyte count).
2. Magnesium level is normal and cardiac profile is also normal.
3. Renal function test is normal except for high random glucose level. This means her diabetes is not controlled with medication.
4. Urine routine and microscopic examination are normal except urine ketone trace positive but nothing to worry about.
The comprehensive report is normal except for high random glucose levels. I would suggest an HbA1C (hemoglobin A1C) test to know about adequate glycemic control and adjustment of the medications for diabetes.
Some questions that I would like to know about are listed below.
1. Is there a heartburn sensation after food?
2. Any regurgitation of food?
3. Is any acid reflux leading burning sensation in the food pipe?
4. For how long hoarseness of the voice is present?
5. Did she have any similar symptoms in the past?
6. Which medication is your mother taking for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), diabetes, and hypertension?
Your symptoms mentioned in the query could be due to GERD or LPR (laryngopharyngeal reflux). Please answer all the above questions to guide your treatment regarding it.
Hope this helps.
Thanks and take care.