Q. How can I get my gestational age accurately?

Dr. Chitrangada

My CRL is 5.18 cm. How old is my baby now? How can I get my gestational age accurately?

Dr. Chitrangada

Radiodiagnosis Radiology
#

The CRL of 5.18 cm corresponds to 11 to 12 weeks of gestation. A difference of two to three days is possible depending on the position of the baby and the measurement of the caliper placement. Ideally, we recommend a first scan to know the exact dating and to calculate the expected due date (EDD). As you have not mentioned your last menstrual period (LMP), I am unable to estimate the gestational age by LMP. Please provide them. I can say the result whether there is a delay in growth or there is a delayed conception.

|