Glycerol Syrup

Even after taking treatment for cerebral venous thrombosis, I still have headaches. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I was diagnosed with cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, eight months back, after suffering severe headaches. I have never had headaches in my life, except very occasional tensions headaches. I have been taking Warfarin ever since, and I had a follow-up MRI, four months back. The radiolo...  Read Full »

Dr. Hitesh Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I would like to know some more details about your problem. Since when you started to have headaches? Which part of the head do you have these headaches? Is it same headaches as you had before, or are they¬†different? What kind of headaches are these, heaviness, throbbi...  Read Full »

Please help me understand the outcome of my brain tumor surgery.

Query: Hi doctor, Three months back, I had CyberKnife surgery for a brain tumor. Today, I had my MRI again. I want to know the report. Please explain.  Read Full »

Dr. Uphar Gupta

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The MRI brain showed that the mass is pressing the fifth cranial nerve, which takes the sensations from the face to the brain. The good news is that the vital cavernous sinus is not compressed and hence the mass is resectable. Please send me the full image and the report ...  Read Full »