Gokharu Kadha

After urinating, I feel some amount of urine is retained in my penis. Can I take Gokharu Kadha?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an 18 year old male, and I am having frequent urination. Every time I urinate, there is some amount of urine retained in my penis, and it does not come out. It is causing discomfort, and when I sit down on the toilet, then 1 to 2 drops of urine comes out, but it still does not co...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you have a problem with urination and all your investigations are normal, then you might have weak pelvic muscles. To strengthen the pelvic muscles, I suggest you try doing the following. Do Kegel exercises regularly. Learn these exercises ...  Read Full »

How to get rid of my kidney stone naturally?

Query: Hello doctor,I have a kidney stone of 4.4 mm at the joint of the left side kidney to the ureter. I also have a mild swelling in my left kidney, while the kidney function test is normal. My stone was not detected on the ultrasound, but it is visible in the CT Scan. I had blood in the urine 12 days ...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. The urologist's suggestion is right. The kidney swelling can lead to a further damage in the kidney. The blood in the urine was due to a friction of the stone with the kidney surface. There is no blood in the urine now either due to a mild ch...  Read Full »

Please suggest natural ways to boost my sex drive.

Query: Hi doctor, My age is 30, weight is 82 kg, and height is 5 feet and 8 inches. I am doing exercises regularly. My problem is that I do not have a sex drive. I have tried taking Manforce 100 mg two tablets a month, but it still did not work. Please help me as I do not want to be dependant on tablets fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. According to your height and weight, your BMI is 27, which is outside the normal range. The BMI should be between 19.5 to 24.9. So, you need to lose some weight. I suggest the following lifestyle changes: Walk daily as it will increase the blood...  Read Full »