Grating Sensation Behind Knee Cap

Can Alphintern be used for knee swelling?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 28 year old female. My height is 1.65 meter and my weight is 56 kg. I was suffering from a knee problem, and I took rest for a couple of days. I took Alphintern and used my resistance band to improve my knee-range and everything was fine, except for a grinding noise during exe...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From your description, the MRI reports suggest an injury. You did not mention a specific incident or accident that may have lead to a sprain of the ACL. Without a real injury, the knee swelled up again, with the stair climbing. The entire presentation points towards pa...  Read Full »

What exercises can be done to manage friction in kneecap?

Query: Hello doctor, My doctor said that I have friction in my kneecap and I have to do exercise to increase the strength of the muscle. Can you please give me the plan of exercises?   Read Full »

Dr. Sreenivasa Rao

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly provide me with additional details regarding your issue to help me prescribe or to suggest exercises. As of now, do knee pressing against a small towel kept below the knee and hold it for 10 seconds done for 15 times. Lying on the stomach and bending the knee ag...  Read Full »