Hair Fall Homeopathy Treatment

Please tell the medicine available in homeopathy to stop the hair fall and promotes hair growth.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 24 years old, and for the past nine years, I am facing hair fall problem nowadays my 60 % of hair is falling on my top and front of my head. I checked my thyroid and hemoglobin many times, but their reports are good. I use many home remedies and hair oils, but when I stop using it ...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I checked the attached photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and read your description. It seems you have been suffering from hair loss problem for a longtime. Do you eat healthy food like vegetables and fruits every day? Sometimes lack of nutrition ...  Read Full »

Why am I having heavy hair fall post C-section delivery?

Query: Hello doctor, I had two C-sections and within a gap of 2.8 months post delivery, I had heavy hair fall. So I took Lycopodium 15 drops twice a day for 15 days and simultaneously used a mixture of Jaborandi, Amla, and Arnica with coconut oil. For few months hair fall was less but suddenly again I star...  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start Sepia 30 five pills in the morning, noon, and then Wiesbaden 200 five pills at bedtime. Arnica mother tincture 10 drops in coconut oil (amount for one use) mix it and apply in hair roots thrice in a week. Apart from these, Fenugreek seeds are good for hai...  Read Full »

How can I stop hair loss?

Query: Hello doctor, I have hair loss. How can I stop it?   Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start with Wiesbaden 30 five pills in the morning, noon, evening, and night, Arnica hair oil (massage thrice in a week), Arnica shampoo, along with medicines. Have healthy food which has protein and calcium. Fenugreek is also good for hair. Have proper sound ...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathy remedies for severe hair fall.

Query: Hello doctor,I am 32. I am suffering from severe hair fall from last five months. My hair comes out in bunches whenever I wash or comb them. They already got too thin and also I am a patient of hyperthyroidism. I am done with the tests. Reports are normal and thyroid is under control. So, what can b...  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For hair fall, you need to use Iodium 1M one dose and Acid Fluor 6C daily 10 pills in the morning. And you have to take nitrous food. Do not use chemical shampoos and hair oils for your hair. Use Arnica hair oil and Arnica shampoo (SBL company) regularly. For more...  Read Full »