Q. What can be done to stop hair loss?

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Published on Nov 03, 2018

I have hair loss. How can I stop it?

#

You can start with Wiesbaden 30 five pills in the morning, noon, evening, and night, Arnica hair oil (massage thrice in a week), Arnica shampoo, along with medicines. Have healthy food which has protein and calcium. Fenugreek is also good for hair. Have proper sound sleep. Mix coconut oil, castor oil, sesame oil. Do hair massage with it. Warm oil is good. Give follow up after one week to set the duration of treatment.

My hair loss is back after a trip to a tropical country. What can I do?

Query: Hello doctor, Three months after I had my second child, I suffered hair loss. It all grew back six to seven months postpartum. Then, I went on a trip about two and a half months ago to a tropical climate and when I got back I am getting the same type of hair loss again. I believe the name for it is ...  Read Full »

Kindly provide a solution for my hair fall and dandruff.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. I am facing severe hair fall issue. My hair becomes very thin and consist dandruff and white flakes. I have used Candid-B lotion, but need some other solution.  Read Full »

I am just 22 and already going bald. Why?

Query: Hello doctor,I am a 22 year old male, height 5 feet and 5 inches and weight 66 kg. I first started experiencing hair fall a year ago, and after taking homeopathy treatment, there was a good improvement in a couple of months. I did not have any hair fall for eight to nine months. But, from the last ...  Read Full »

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now