Q. Why is my hair thinning and losing volume after delivery?

Dr. Nirupam Kishor Joshi

After delivery, my hair is thinning in the front part and lost my volume. Could you please suggest any tablets to regain density?

#

This happens due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. If you have any other symptoms like cold intolerance, constipation, hoarseness of voice or any other symptoms then kindly check thyroid functions. In homeopathy, we require detailed case history. You need to take at least six months of treatment to see significant changes. For a month you can take Natrum muriaticum 6X, four tablets three times a day. Lycopodium 30, one powder every week for a month and report.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Thank you for your reply. I have done a thyroid test and the result is normal. Could you please tell how to use the powder and tablets at any specific time?

#

Powder to be taken in the morning, empty stomach. Avoid any food and drink for 15 minutes. Tablets- morning- afternoon (after lunch)- night (before bedtime).

|