Q. I am getting headache on continuous attention. Why?

Dr. Rajyaguru
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Apr 07, 2021

I feel so tired when I listen to the lecture so that I rarely visit lecture. Also, if I think of something, there is a pain such as headache. I continuously take medicines to a migraine. What am I supposed to do now?

#

I understand your symptoms.

• Your symptoms of difficulty in paying attention for continuous time span with a long-standing headache in such young age should be taken seriously.
  • I would strongly recommend you to get an MRI brain done. We need to do that to make sure that your brain does not have any structural issue.
  • If it comes normal, then it means you do not have any structural issues with your brain. So, we can treat your symptoms with only medicine and some other ways.
  • Meanwhile when the scan is awaited; I suggest you tablet Paracetamol 650 mg as and when required for a headache. Please do not take more than four tablets in 24 hours. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take treatment with consent.

For further information consult a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

Thank you so much. I will revert to you once I am done with MRI.

#

You are always welcome.

Revert with report to a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|