Dr. Sugandh Garg
Diabetology, General Medicine, Internal Medicine, Toxicology
Welcome to icliniq.com.
- What is your age?
- Any past or family medical history?
- Any surgical history?
- Any history of medication?
- Any history of allergic reactions?
- Any toothache?
Please get the following investigations done:
- Complete hemogram.
- Blood sugar levels.
- Blood pressure.
- Serum calcium.
- Serum electrolyte levels.
- Serum potassium.
- Thyroid profile.
There can be various causes which need to be ruled out.
It can be a deficiency of vitamin B12 or calcium which is a very common cause for such a problem. Get CT head to rule out any brain-related problems.
Follow these instructions as of now:
- Do not place your arm under your head while sleeping.
- Use a low-height cotton pillow.
- Take a painkiller to get relief (like tablet Combiflam SOS).
- Take a healthy balanced nutritional homemade diet.
- Take plenty of fresh fruits, fresh juices, salads, and soups.
- Take multivitamin supplements like tablet Becosules once daily.
- Drink a lot of water and fluids.
Revert back with the reports to a general medicine physician online for further follow up --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-medicine-physician