Q. I am having severe headache. I am having teeth clattering with cramps all over the body. Why is this happening?

Answered by Dr. Sugandh Garg and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Headache or Calcium Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am having a severe headache on the right side and on the back side of the right ear. Also same time, I am having teeth clattering with cramps all over the body. Why is this happening?