Q. I have headaches along with nausea and dizziness. Is it due to migraine?

Dr. Aida Quka
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana

I have headaches for the past six days. Initially, it was intense and so I was thinking to consult a doctor. But after taking Tylenol, it got subsided after few hours. I have nausea and dizziness sometimes. I am fine without movements. I am taking Zofran to get subsided. I had an episode of dizziness for ten days a couple of years back and never tried to figure out the cause. I have dizziness for few years. Constantly, I have fullness in my ears. It seems like it needs treatment immediately. But my ENT specialist did not find anything wrong. I also have neck muscle tightness with pain and a slight disc bulge in the neck. What to do for my dizziness? Do I need to take Tylenol every time for headaches? Does it look like a migraine?

#

Your symptoms are not suggestive of migraine as it lasts for more than three days. It can be a cervicogenic headache and you can have dizziness due to a bulging disc. I suggest you start taking Flunarizine or Dimenhydrinate for headaches and dizziness.

|