Q. I have headaches and chest pain due to my eating habits and stress. What to do?

Dr. Sugreev Singh
and medically reviewed by Dr. K Shobana
This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 27, 2021 and last reviewed on: Mar 19, 2021

I am a 19-year-old female with a weight of 115 kilograms and a height of five feet. I suffer from headaches and chest pain from time to time. I have some issues with my eating habits. Sometimes I have the urge to eat a lot. But I end up puking everything. Sometimes I do not eat for a week due to a lack of appetite. I have never checked my health and I have issues due to my headache. My scalp seems to be itchy and painful. Sometimes it hurts a lot when I contact the water. When I checked my skin problems, the doctor told me that it occurs due to extreme stress. I tend to hurt myself physically to reduce stress. This is my main concern.

#

I understand your concern. Along with stress, you can have other reasons for having headaches. As you do not eat well, you can have a vitamin deficiency and so it can cause headaches in you. Itchy scalp and rashes can occur due to dandruff or infection and you need to treat them accordingly. I suggest you use an antidandruff shampoo three times a week. Keep your scalp clean and use fresh towels. For the headache, you can take tablet Paracetamol 650 mg once a day after taking food, tablet Multivitamin 500 mg once a day in the evening after taking food, and take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before taking food in the morning. Take these medicines for five days.

You have stress.

You need to do CBC (complete blood count).

You have an itchy scalp.

You have a headache.

You can take a multivitamin tablet, Paracetamol tablet, and tablet Pantoprazole.

Try to take enough rest.

|