Q. Are there any medical suggestions to increase height?

I am 30 years old. My height is 166 cm and weight is 56 kg. Can you please suggest some medicines (Vitamins, minerals or something) to increase my height by few cm? Can I take some anabolic steroids (for short duration) to increase my muscle mass?

At this point I just like to mention that I am diagonosed with Crohn's disease and taking Azoran 100 mg, Folvite and Razo daily. In my breakfast and afternoon snacks I take eight slices of bread, two boiled eggs, two bananas, one spoon of AlbumenCare (protien supplement). In lunch and dinner I eat rice and dal and boiled vegies. I do not take fish or meat.

#

Unfortunately, after the age of 30, it is a little less likely to increase the height further, however doing stretching exercises, using Vitamin D 50,000 IU once a week and B12 1000 mcg daily may help to improve the posture and give you an extra cm or so.

Also, remember if you ended up using steroids of any sort then please do get a bone scan to look for osteoporosis (weak bones) which can result in loss of height.

Only one of the questions is answered. Second question was to increase muscle mass. Which anabolic steroid can I use safely and in which quantity?

#

Steroids may help to increase muscle mass but it may have adverse effects on prostate health. However, I would suggest checking your morning serum testosterone and if less you may benefit from testosterone injections. I understand that you are trying to consume a high protein diet but if you would not add strengthening exercises (weight based) the muscles will not build up (try doing that four times a week).

|