Q. Can I increase my height by dancing everyday?

Published on Nov 19, 2018

What can I do to increase my height? Does dancing help in increasing height?

Hematology Pathology
#

To increase your height, you should eat a healthy diet and more fruits. It is advisable to do regular exercise like cycling, walking and running. Dancing does not help much in increasing height. You have a young age, and your height will increase gradually. If there is no improvement in height, then you can consult a nearby doctor and check your thyroid hormone profile.

When is an MRI Necessary for Low Back Pain or Neck Pain?

Article Overview: The decision of when to do an MRI for patients with low back or neck pain depends upon assessing the risk of a serious condition being present as revealed by warning symptoms in the history or signs in the physical examination. Read Article

Dr. Tony Magana
Spine Health Specialist

How does an MRI Machine Work? Unlike traditional x-rays or computerized axial tomography otherwise known as CT Scan, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) does not use any radiation and thus as far as scientifically known, it is much safer than x-rays. The patient is placed in a very strong magnetic fie...  Read Article

Is there a permanent cure for hypothyroidism?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife is having hypothyroidism. She is having the TSH level of 13 miu/l. We had consulted a doctor and after few tests, the doctor suggested to take Thyroxine 100 mcg everyday morning on empty stomach. How long she needs to take the medication? Is there a permanent cure for this?  Read Full »

I am 9 months pregnant, and my total T3 is 208.57. Should I be worried?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 9 months pregnant, and I have some doubts with my recent free T3, T4, and TSH levels. My Triiodothyronine total (T3) is 208.57. What is it? Is it something to worry or is it normal? My TSH is under control, and it is 2.63 now.  Read Full »