Q. I am 18 years old. Will I grow taller with proper nutrition, running, and stretching?

Dr. Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani
This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 14, 2020 and last reviewed on: Sep 19, 2020

Greeting's. Good Day To You Doctor. Sir I Am 18 Years Old And My Height Is 5ft 5 Inch. Will My Height Will Increase In Two Years By Proper Nutrition Running And Stretching Exercise. Please I Need An Expert Opinion. Thank You.

#

Respected,

thank you for asking question, I have understood your concern about gaining height, see height is genetically predetermined we can't change anything beyond certain limit... height is affected due to long bones growth which will be fixed once you achieve 18years, you can do exercises like pull ups jogging running swimming etc which can stimulate growth hormone in your body but upto certain limit, as your age is 18, your bones may not be fused, so you can try doing various exercise. but as you mentioned your height is 165cm so I think it's good enough... even for good looking and success there is no relationship with your height so don't worry... you can add yoga Pranayama meditation and Sudarshan Kriya which will give you physical, mental and emotional stability... I hope you satisfied with the answers feel free to ask again kindly provide feedback.

|