Q. I am 22 years old and 155 cm in height. What should I do to increase my height to 157. 5 cm?

Hemang Sudhakarbhai Jani

I am 22 years old male and want to join technical duty branch in the Indian Air Force. But my height is 155 cm, and the airforce eligibility criteria for the required height is 157.5 cm. So I cannot hold this height criteria.

I want to increase my height by up to 157.5 cm. My mother's height is 147 cm, and my father's height is 161.5 cm, and my sister's height is 154 cm. So please give me a positive reply or result so I can start my future in the Indian Air Force.

#

Once you achieve 18 years, your bones of the whole body can become fused. Now according to scientific research, there will be very less or no chance to gain height. But for your satisfaction, you can do vigorous exercise pull-ups, yoga practice, and pranayama practice that may help you.

Do not waste your money and time on protein powder consumption. I do not want to provide the wrong hope. You be happy first, I know your goal is to join the Indian Air Force. Join the Art of Living Happiness program in your area. Do not be discouraged. Do your best.

|